Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Thoughts turn to Texas, Taxes and Final Four

Many of my friends in the business are busy this week in Round Top Texas. I would love to be there as we usually go, but you flip the e and a in Texas, it spells taxes. I am stuck in front of a stack of excel spreadsheets instead of enjoying the great Spring Texas weather, the bluebonnets and some great food. Hopefully some friends will shoot photos and get back to me as to how the shows are going. Busy working on advertising and marketing for upcoming Springfield and Farmington shows.

1 comment:

  1. I am looking to go to the Springfield Extravaganza in May. I have never been to one before, I am looking for Tykie Toys...If you know any collectors who might be interested in selling them, please get in touch with me at anniston0913@gmail.com
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete