Friday, November 4, 2011
This is it- our new home in Nashville!
A 30 year search ends in success.
For the past 30 years, the Tailgate and Music Valley Shows have been mainstays of Antiques Week in Nashville. Both shows are a superb combination of great dealers, great customers and wonderful merchandise. Their success was and is a combination of those ingredients. Through the years and several facility changes it was always our feeling that despite great success, the shows lacked the “great home” that they deserved. Despite the many obstacles presented over the years by fire marshals, second & third floor rooms, cold & rainy tents, snowy parking lots, cease and desist orders, political manipulations and possible facility closures, the shows succeeded in spite of these challenges.
We are happy to announce that beginning with our February 2-4, 2012 show, the Tailgate/Music Valley Antique Show has a new home- the Hendersonville Expo Center. This brand new facility will give us the great home that the show deserves. The Expo Center Features:
· Room for 250 vendors in one space on one level in a drive-in facility.
· High ceilings
· Brand new concession and restroom facilities
· Located in the affluent suburb of Hendersonville
· Easy hotel, restaurant and interstate access
· 6 year contract with February dates corresponding with Heart of Country
· Shuttle bus service between show and Opryland Hotel/Heart of Country
· Superb Free Customer and Dealer Parking
· Onsite dining/recreation options
We are excited to offer you the chance to participate or attend what we are confident will be the great home that we have been looking for all these years. We offer you our strongest commitment that every conceivable effort will be made to insure that the Hendersonville Expo Center will be a great home for dealers and customers for the continued success of the show.
The Jenkins Family & Staff