Thursday, August 27, 2009

And so you're back-from outer space

With apologies to Gloria Gaynor and her 70's anthem of female empowerment (I Will Survive), I am returning with gusto to the blog. My apologies to the one or two of you who might have missed during a short blogbatical (blog+sabbatical). My absence was complicated by the loss of a family member and writing today is a brief respite from dealing with the issues that you have to deal with.
Check out this link to cnn.com where Springfield is recognized as one of the America's best flea markets-http://www.cnn.com/2009/TRAVEL/getaways/08/25/best.flea.markets/index.html?iref=newssearch

I love the smell of free press in the morning, it smells like victory.
Farmington is next weekend, hope to see some of you there.

Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment