Friday, February 5, 2010

Weather, Packing and Thoughts

As many people in the middle of the country are receiving a winter blast, a few hundred intrepid souls are preparing to make the journey to Nashville next week. I wish everyone safe travels.
For those of you unable to attend, I promise to post next week a sampling of the best antiques event in the country. Other events may boast more dealers, New York features a much larger offering of extreme high end, New Hampshire may have more purist appeal and Brimfield and Round Top stretch for miles. But for my money, the offerings next week of Tailgate, Music Valley and the Antiques and Garden Show will offer the most diverse, wide ranging and broad appeal event in the country. Granted, I may be biased, but take the trip and see for yourself. I'm driving tomorrow and hopefully have time to continue the Why Antiques series I started yesterday. Got some good response on the topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment